Nestled on the corner of N. Pico Ave and Alvarado St, you will find Oink and Moo Burgers and BBQ. A funky and artsy local joint owned and operated by two Fallbrook locals, Jennifer and Jonathan Arbel. As our restaurant's name suggests, we don't take ourselves very seriously, but we do take our food, where it comes from and how it's prepared, VERY seriously.
* We want to get back to the basics with cooking, so we don't use any processed foods and we take our time making it right. One thing that we do differently than 99.5% of all burger joints is we hand grind our burgers fresh daily at the restaurant. We blend our 100% Black Angus beef steak and Brisket, then we add our secret ingredients and seasoning to create our hamburger patties. At Oink and Moo, we can tell you exactly what is in our burger meat and we guarantee you will never, ever eat any PINK SLIME in our burgers.
* We highly recommend you try our hand-cut fries. We use special painstaking techniques to achieve a crispy exterior and a creamy mashed potato interior. In other words, the perfect french fry.
* Lets talk BBQ, our BBQ is slow cooked and can take any where from 3 hrs to 7 days to prepare. Our Beef Brisket and Pulled Pork are smoked for up to 14 hrs in an Apple and Cherry wood blend. Try the homemade BBQ sauce made from scratch, you will love it. We don't take any short cuts at Oink and Moo. Even our lemonade is hand squeezed, fresh from lemons grown on our property, our neighbors property and from other local farmers.
* The menu is fun, creative and affordable. Try a Fried Mac and Cheese ball or a one-of-a-kind Oink and Moo creation, a French Fry Encrusted Hot Dog. We guarantee you have never had something like this before.
* Our goal is to try to use as many local ingredients as possible, cook them with the love they deserve and serve our guests in a friendly and fun atmosphere. We love Fallbrook and we are delighted to serve some good home cooked food with a local California twist. Enjoy!